June 4, 2009

Welcome to Artfool

Like what the title says, this will be a humble little page dedicated to my unfinished, half-assed, random drawings/doodles/whatsits galore. So pretty much everything that I cannot post in my Deviantart account will go here. You can't post everything in Deviantart...oh no siree...

So to kick things off, here's a little trivia about the origins of Artfool: I used to run a personal art site called Artfool. It showcased my best made fan arts as well as some originals. The website died a slow, horrible death never to be seen ever again...until today. A mere shadow of its former self, Artfool now has degenerated into an art dump site. And it will stay that way until I can garner enough decent artworks to make it into what it was before. For now, I'll just be who I really am...an art fool. X9

The following are some raw pics of this sites' banner: (taken at my office desk using Nokia N73)

No comments:

Post a Comment